PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAC ATPL GSchool Distance learning
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2004, 11:03
Charlie Zulu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My grandfather enrolled me onto the module one of the NAC ATPL Distance Learning course at the end of May this year and am currently about a third of the way through the course.

I would say that the manuals are fantastic, online support great with forums and direct one on one tutor contact. Questions and queries are all answered very promptly and in detail within the online forums.

Progress tests and assessments are all taken online with results available instantly.

I too preferred the idea of three weeks in Florida for the exams, not just because of the sun but more importantly I would be away from everyday distractions and family worries that being at home or near to home would endure at a time when I shall be concentrating fully on the exams in hand.

I have had a couple of months off recently due to various factors, in the last couple of weeks I have been going through the books to get back up to speed with where I was when I left off with the intention of starting this weekend just gone.

However this hasn't happened as my grandfather has passed away on friday (he has been great to me in the many different aspects of life, including support for my flying), thus would not be able to concentrate on anything including the studies.

I shall be starting back next week, after the funeral.

These ATPL exams are going to be passed in memory of my grandfather as well as for my chosen career. I just wish I had the head for figures and maths that he once did.

All the best,

Richard Thomas

PS. Yes I may be jumped on for being "pro-NAC" once again but I just can't help it as I for one haven't had a bad experience there.