PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sibson Aerodrome - Rwy 33, 15, 07, 25
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2004, 07:43
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dropped in yesterday to see Patrick and the team and my what a different atmosphere now. Smiles and warm welcomes. All of the Spanhoe flyers and other locals are being welcomed back into the fold and the airfield is positivily buzzing again. All visiitors are welcome (includes egg whisks) and I believe there is even a deal on landing fees if fuel is uplifted. And on sunny days there are some very nice Lycra around!

I think under the watchfull eyes of Roger and Lucy the airfield will positivly flourish. NSF have a a superb reputation for giving first class training and a warm welcome to all. Not to mention the fantastc fly outs that are organised throughout the year.

We never miss them and last year alone saw, Chataeu La Chassgne, Guernsey, Texel (Holland), Edinburgh, Ostend, Caen as well as a few more local such as Sandown and Le Touquet. NSF Wings night (just gone this saturday) is a shining example of the club spirit that exists.

I think this is going to be a great year for both the school and Sibson and I hope everyone takes the opportunity to visit the school and the airfield for what I am certain will be a very warm welcome.

Enjoy!!