PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ppjn Is Back
Thread: Ppjn Is Back
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2004, 11:12
witchdoctor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just as an additional point, now that it is up and running again, it would be fairly good if the wannabees of the world could ensure that relevant details are updated for the airlines mentioned. A quick scan through will reveal lots of missing info (web addresses, contacts, phone numbers, fleets, blah blah blah), that could easily be updated by anyone in recent contact with the company, in the absence of an update from actual employees. The small operators section in particular is still pretty out of date.

It's a great free resource, and it would nice if those who are most likely to benefit from it would also take the time to provide updates where they know the info is currently incomplete/incorrect. After all, I would hazard a guess that the site is predominantly viewed by us wannabees, and we bombard the various airlines with queries all the time, so we know what most of the useful info actually is.

I'll be chipping in my tuppence worth as I trawl through my various contacts for what it's worth.