PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flyblu
Thread: Flyblu
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2004, 08:12
niceguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning cynics!

Cant resist having a small chuckle. "It will never work!!!" says one. "Are they certifiably insane???" asks another. Maybe.

Someone tell me why WHO is any more stupid than Song, Jazz, Go, Now, Buzz, Zoom and the list goes on.

This negaitive vibe is just so typical of you wasters who (obviously) know far more than the guys who are actully very sharp and succesful at the top of this small tree.

Isnt it just possible that these guys have a marketing plan that is WAY better than any ideas that an unemployed cabin crew hopeful might be able to invent? Perhaps you should apply for jobs as senior executives in sales and marketing since you can do a better job than the team they have now!

As for the venture being doomed, we can only wait and see, but give them their due, they are still here and are still spending BIG money selling the concept. Dont ever remember seeing this much from Now or Blue Fox (was everyone so negative about this name? - what have foxes to do with airlines eh?).

Last year at WTM FlyBlu had a tiny stand. I saw it. Cute little girl in uniform and a very little team. Then they put up the biggest stand of the show at NEC with a big team and a huge crowd showing big interest and now they have a fairly impressive stand at WTM again with a big team and a lot of interest. Maybe the guys behind it just dont know what to do with their money. That is possible I suppose, but what I saw looked damn good, as did the line of industry worthies wanting to meet with them.

I hope they make it big because few things would give me more pleasure than to see you cynics proved wrong and then turned down for jobs! Eat dirt !

p.s. Before you start up again about me being on the staff, my current employer is not even nearly blue and never has been.