PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ummm - Guys and girls - I could use a little advice here. Please?
Old 12th Nov 2004, 23:05
Blue Sky Baron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Well EWL, you asked for opinions and you got them. Bush Pelican, you are entitled to give your opinion as it was asked for, however your assessment of EWL is so TOTALLY wrong.
I am so tempted to call you a tosser, but that may not be true, but you are wrong here.

Although I have never met EWL in person I have had professional dealings with him and spoken to him on the phone several times and a finer gentleman and professional businessman you would be hard pressed to find.
This man actually cares about his clients and the service he provides them.

Read his post carefully, he considered his position long and hard BEFORE providing the service that she requested. He dealt with her in person, instead of just passing her on to one of his staff to deal with, and showing no further concern. He assisted her, as he would any other client, to the best of his ability the moment she called for help, as he does for all his clients;remember, he includes a business card with the travel documents with his PRIVATE phone number for after hours assistance.

How many other travel agents do that?

EWL, don't beat yourself up, I know from my dealings with you that you always do what is best for your clients, even if that is not the best thing always for you.

PS: Maybe she is not as silly as you think, with the current state of the mental health system in this country, maybe China's system is not all that bad!!!

BSB