PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAC Pilot shot but lands ok in Iraq
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2004, 23:01
sitting_duck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is very good news that right hand seat is on the mend and not as bad as was thought. Big chuck up to Scott and Im sure there was a DG in the back who did sterling work too. I for one will buy them all a crate of wife beater on their return. Safe flying and happy returns to the remainder. I just hope we dont hear or see anymore excitement with the Corps in this excursion. Good luck all.

To fill a couple of gaps regarding SS

I take it you were some passed over SSgt
RP, he didnt reach the giddy heights of that rank. You too can be proud of achieving Sgt after 22+ years!!!! He was even a very late Sgt too from what I hear. Not sure if it was even Sub rank. Not exactly on flight levels when it comes to high flying. Could it be because he was a lazy over opinionated fat knacker whos BFT time was recorded on a calender? The thought of passing or even attending a senior cadre made him break into a barrage of down graded excuses and reasons why he was better than his peers without being able to produce the required results. I can understand why he feels bitter on his leaving the service as almost everyone who joined after him who saw him as a Cpl, gained at least two ranks on him while he was still the same rank 10 years later.

To be heard in the SS household;
'Daddy, what did you do in the war?'
'Never went but have a disgruntled and bitter opinion on everything and am confused why Im 'misunderstood' by everyone except my butt buddy, ABIW'.

SS, btw im not one from the plural of the 18th letter, just a long standing 'observer' who has decided to post now, before you kick off with your usual diatrade of Pferd Scheiße.