PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Transafrik - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 12th Nov 2004, 02:45
AIRLEBANON

Hello

Listening to the Video Clip kindly Provided I must say that this Airline is Crazy 300 Hours per Month for an Aircraft is taking the Bisquit, I mean come on They must be fidding them Aircrafts Steriod Fuels and also Talking about the Condition of the Airline in the Video Clip and the Vivid Discription you entered with rgards to War Pay and Being a though person, I think you have Discribed me fully, I would love to as much as Its crazy work for this Airline especially if I am going to be allowed to fly many of these 300 hours per month would be great for building hours where do I sign up after I gfinish my Training in 18 Months time I hope, as for being thought I lived in South Lebanon from the late Eighties to the mid Ninties so am as War experienced than many people althought I was a youngster I still remember many things.
I say if anyone is considering working these 300 hours a Months shifts it will give you a great step in the door with most companies as they will see your loads of hours and then see your dedication and you never know.

Many regards
AirLebanon