PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Excel B767 and bmibaby B737 collision at Manchester
Old 11th Nov 2004, 11:20
Arkroyal
Just a numbered other

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish

MOR,

Firstly, I apologise for the language in my last night's post. End of a long day and all that.

And you call yourself a professional? So, according to you, our 767 captain is at fault because he didn't ensure that he could pass the 737, but your mate, who made no effort to check that the active runway was clear, is not?
1, yes I do. 2. The 767 captain (who I have not blamed for anything) was taxying past an object which was stationary. The Shed at CDG was cleared to line up from a high-speed turn off and was struck from the 4 o'clock position by an aircraft aproaching take off speed. Note; I don't blame the MD crew either.

If you can’t see the difference, then there’s not much more to be said

but your mate, who made no effort to check that the active runway was clear, is not?
You know this do you. A little insensitive, might you agree? Can I join your next séance.

Since we now apparently qualify the causes of accidents according to who you know and who you don't, I will - in some disgust - leave you to it.
Calm down old chap. And do try to remain detached and professional.