PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bexair Bahrain
Thread: Bexair Bahrain
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2004, 00:19
mooguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bexair

Yeah-to add to what Bumz_Rush says, Anyone who touches them with a bargepole needs a spell in a straight jacket!

Oh yeah they are very nice to you when they want you, then you'll get stuck awaiting your pay, I could see the writing on the wall, been in this game too long, and left. So after 2 weeks only I didnt lose out that much money. forget Vincent, he's useless. I was working on the challenger and the disorganisation unbelievable, wouldnt know where to start with the examples, was in downtown kuwait munching on a shawarma given like 20 mins to race back and check out of the hotel...which we did, thought i was gonna have heart attack i was running, then we go to airport, lead pax walked on the plane sat down, heard that we had to refuel on route to luton and stormed off, he'd been f***ed round once too often by bexair, so back we all trot to hotel. Then amidst all the flying we all have to do essay style reports on why it happended as the company lost $200k from this client cancelling, blah blah phone calls at all hours about it, big witchhunt. This was a typical working day there, and I was supposed to go in on my days off and reinvent menus.....all for measly salary of $1500 per month and $50/60 per day perdiems. I was led to believe I would be based in bahrain and not flying much, which suited as my boyfriend works 45 mins across border in BAE dhahran....then last I heard it was becoming moscow based? Thats when I said "Masalama habibi"!!

I've worked for saudi royalty, Middle eastern PMs, private familys in middle east etc, this experience put me off flying, I'd rather work in Mcdonalds or an abbatoir than Bexair!! DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!