PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Atlanta Cargo incident Sharjah 07/11/04
Old 10th Nov 2004, 13:58
cargo boy
I've only made a few posts so I don't feel the need to order a Personal Title and help support PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger

asianaav8r has just proved the old adage that it is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt:
If I were an employer and saw AAI as a previous airline, I would most certainly reject the individuals application.
Just goes to show why someone like him isn't and no doubt ever will be an "employer" with that kind of discriminating perception.

Using conclusions like those mentioned above I assume we can draw inference from the post about the Asiana B747 and the Southwest B737 mentioned in another thread on here that an "employer" using the same logic should never employ someone like asianaav8r because he is most likely to try and land his a/c on another one waiting at the threshold. It's coments by fekwits like asianaav8r that only serve to highlight that some (alleged) pilots have the intelligence of a housebrick when it comes to jumping to conclusions based on rumours that appear on here from time to time.