PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shoot me down in flames, but...
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2004, 11:19
haughtney1

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
A320.....Ive asked this question to numerous wannabes on here..and I have yet to get an answer....you seem like a reasoned..and well thought out individual..bearing that in mind I wonder if you could answer this.

"when will you be prepared to stop paying for training....?"
will it be after your type check-out...the line training....mayby when you tire of the shiney A320..and want to move up in size a bit..when will it end?
Ponder this for a moment.....it is now for EXACTLY the reasons of SSTR's...and idiots paying for their line training...that professional pilots of all levels are now facing the very real prospect of paying for JUST about everything..line checks....re-currency....overnight expenses...taxi's to and from hotels. The accountants and middle managment now see a way to chip away at our profession, and demean those who they begrudge to pay if there is a willing supply of idiots who will PAY to work.

Eagerbeaver..look after number 1????....if you could afford it all you would be doing is cutting your own throat..along with plenty of others.....plain and simple.

I wonder if anyone can mount a reasoned....and valid arguement to refute what Ive just typed. I doubt it

Oh and I towed gliders...flew skydivers..flew charter..and a bit of freight..to get to where I am today.

cheers

H