PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Atlanta Cargo incident Sharjah 07/11/04
Old 10th Nov 2004, 08:14
doubleu-anker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paladini

My apologies. I was not pointing the finger at AAI's pay in particular. Of course pay is not everything. It is how the company or it's "agent" treats it's employees. For example, are they continuely lied too or misled, given no information, that results in rumours etc. How many different "deals" being banded about by JOS, with policy made up on the "hoof" and the spur of the moment? How many different pay scales are there for people doing the same job at AAI??

I'm sure you would admit, that after a decent day's work, there should be a decent days pay, which equates to a happier crew environment. Therefore the crews would spend a little extra time thinking about the job rather than whinging about Ts and Cs.

A happy crewmember is a safe crewmember. There appears to me there is a great deal of unhappiness amongst the crews at AAI. Just read the threads with the topics concerning AAI. Do you read into a thread, about BA, for example, of such unhappiness? In view of recent events, maybe the results of AAI's policy is coming home to roost.

Did I ever want to join CX? No, I did not. As for Hong Kong the term F.I.L.T.H. comes to mind. Let me elaborate. "Failed in London, try Hongkong."

Last edited by doubleu-anker; 14th Nov 2004 at 21:29.