PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MK Airlines B747 crash at Halifax
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2004, 22:15
csomesense

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"crying for the dead" (747Focal): "eight good men dead" (Fuel100): "the way you jump people on their backs"???? (nice English)(A-Floor).

A-Floor - from your pm to me, you have absolutely no reason to make comments like this, especially for the immense lack of flight-deck time you hold! And 747Fecal, looking for sympathy with comments like this will only get you despised more, after the way you post a picture of the afflicted aircraft and then admit that it was taken a year prior to the accident... after it had been through a thunderstorm in Europe.

I won't be reading or responding to this site again, before you ask... I have never worked for this MK airline, but I hope that when something like this happens to you, the rest of the world is better behaved than you when speculating on the reasons for their demise. Their families DO actually know how to locate sites like this on the net, and might actually read and believe your inputs.

PS to Fuel100... Tin pot airline? I should imagine if you made such comments against the airline I fly for, you would be hung, drawn and quartered(?) by many members of your own crew (should you actually be a member of one - or are u a plumber?)

But should you actually be a member of an airline somewhere in this world - I long for the day I meet you and 747Fecal in the same room... should the Gods bless me...... I long for the day.

2 Captains, 1 f/o, 2 f/e's, 1 g/e, 1 loadie = 7

???

edited for sake of clarity and the Queen's english - to foresake all the f's, b's and c's!

To those poor members of this trajedy who might read this thread,

Please remember that all airlines are not as this MK one runs! Some ae luckier than others, but then again, if we all had the ideal job, would we be working at all?

Take care, and love what you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by csomesense; 8th Nov 2004 at 01:30.