PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Standby for HUGE VB announcement Thursday 4th
Old 7th Nov 2004, 14:43
Galley Power

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Virgin entertainment

I agree. The entertainment has already got me flying Virgin always from now on.
As a flight attendant with QFlink, I see the same food over and over again. As a pax, I'd rather fly with Virgin and pay that extra $10 for a choice of three hot meals and several cold meals and lots of snacks as opposed to being a pax on QF with the one choice (or two on city flyer). I would also pay and extra $5 every time to use the tvs in the seats (no matter how long the flight) as opposed to watching the same soppy movie as every one else, and rather have a choice of over 20 channels. To those who reckon that the VB live broadcasts would be cut half way dure to landing, I've had this on Qantas' movies twice.
The VB product sounds better and more appealing than Qantas' and especially Jetstar, as I live in Perth and all my flying out of Perth as a paying passenger would be about more than three hours.

In regards to peoples' comments to Virgin's seats, how big are you? I honestly can't remember a difference. Obviously I look like I'm in love with VB, but I honestly think they're the better airline from mid next year.

They've won me over, and probably many others from mid next year.

Good on em.
GP