PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Whats happening with NSW EMS / Paramedics refuse to fly
Old 5th Nov 2004, 07:04
helmet fire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I can confirm that I am not the moderator (you seem to know the system well) nor the e police. Just seems to be a lot of first timers attracted to this thread, but please accept my appology one-are, and welcome to pprune. I look forward to your contribution.

The newspaper "truths" are based on the falsity that the paramedics refused to fly in SYDNEY. Then the issue about a harness that was (contrary to inferences in the paper) NOT approved by CASA - seems to me to be a reasonable position not to fly in it doesnt it?

Only the paper can draw a connection between that and some misconception about whose helicopter it is. The businessmen, local workers, and you (by your comments of "supposive local chopper") , all believe there is an issue too - and as you point out, the paper certainly would leave that impression - so believe me, I am not having a go at you (or them).

Can you draw the connection between the falsity of "Paramedics refuse to fly", and "supposive" local chopper for me please? Is there something about this issue I, or my source are not getting?