PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Whats happening with NSW EMS / Paramedics refuse to fly
Old 5th Nov 2004, 05:01
one-are

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hemet Fire...
Just confirm with me you are not the moderator of Rotorheads because you seem to be the E- police on people of this site. No I am not Rustybits or Grenade but you do have to have your first post sometime, I am sure you started at number one post sometime ago?

We out here read what is presented through the print media and yes I grant they never let a good story get in the way of the truth, however, are we not to believe para's didn't obstruct the introduction of a new harness system into the aircraft. Are we also not to believe local businessmen are withdrawing their financial support because of the turmoil. Are we not to believe that local workers striked and marched to the base to show their displeasure in the service they have been receiving from their 'supposive' local chopper. The archives in the Mercury indicates a lot more but from all your reports this is all myth.

Maybe I should stop reading the newspaper and watch for your personal posts on this topic! We out here just want to know the truth on a organisation that seems to be having a lot of internal problems. I wait with baited breath.