PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius - all you need to know about MK (threads merged)
Old 5th Nov 2004, 00:20
Byjingo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UA,
My My, what an attitude, you should change your title from wannabe to nevergonnabe.
Obviously your not a pilot as you have no idea about the profession. Comparing pilots to factory workers, dear oh dear.

Both expats and locals at AM were trying to inmprove conditions within AM but have had little luck with management, they were too busy lining their own pockets and running away !.
The loss of so many expat pilots will have no immediate effect on local pilots, other than the fact that if they continue to leave at the current rate, which is probable, there won't be enough crews to service the schedule so will have to cancel flights.
As far as I know there are no Mauritian cadets in training so little hope of any new mu pilots comming on the scene unless you go and do your own thing and hope to get recruited... unless your related to someone in management then you'll have smooth sailing to a jet f/o's position within 12 months.

P.S you have no idea what jobs I've had to do or where I've had to work to get to where I am now, so I suggest you "pull your head in"