PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie Huey Pilots in the Shite - Update
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2004, 00:20
SASless

Received 516 Likes on 215 Posts
Gee....what a tempest in a teapot!

Why is it....seeing that photo....weighing the evidence that pertains to the genius thought process that led to the event....do guys like Sousa and I seem to connect with the perpetrators?

I reckon it must be the strong 1-1 vibes the old Huey has....jumbles yer brains or something! That would be my defence....yesssir your Highness....temporary insanity brought on by repeated Counter-Coup noggin bashes by Bell. Why ever what was I thinking?

As a former Army Warrant Officer pilot....I applaud these lads for their exploit.....and as someone who has been used similar enlightened thinking.....can understand how that happens....the act was brilliant....the timing needs some improving it seems.

I suggest a suitable punishment should consist of taking that sign down to the beach and showing it to every fair damsel in view....ask her if she has been insulted by the sign....and offer up a direct personal apology to each and everyone that so indicates the need to be apologized to. Yessir...that would be a fitting punishment.