PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Value Of Human Life at QR ......
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2004, 16:48
part_A_

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Value Of Human Life at QR ......

I really dont know how to post this because its a really devistating story ..... but ...

Yesterday in Vienna while walking through the terminal to the A/C The Performance Supperviser ( Cabin Crew Intructor and Part of the management ) Has collapsed and fell down with a heart attack and an ambulance had to called to take her to hospital but she died on the way to hospital .......

The sad part is that non of the crew stayed with dying lady by orders of the Captain who was wooried about being called to the office for delaying the A/C and flying short of crew ?!?! ...... amazing how people think to cover thier A** ( I thought that the Capt Should be wise and responsable ......!!! ) this kind of people QR want as crew or mabe this what happens to you when you work here irresponsable and careless.......

This poor lady served QR for 5 yrs and before at GF and AI ....

the worst thing is that her dead body is still in Austria after more than 24 hours......

QR didnt even send condolences to her devistated family or even a note on the crew notice board ..... how important we are to the poisoned dwarf .... and he calls it a 5 star airline !!!!

Im thinking what would they do if somebody like me or an insignifecant crew has died maybe they leave that person to rot like a stray dog..........

I am a shamed of calling my self as part of this BO GRAIB prison they call an AirLine ......

GOD REST HER SOUL