PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie Huey Pilots in the Shite - Update
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2004, 13:14
international hog driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish Political Correctness

I’m sad to say this but I am glad that I don’t live in Oz sometimes.

It appears that the whole place has become a giant nandy pandy, tree hugging, PC, BS, NIMBY place I’m starting to feel sorry for you.

Although I really miss knocking back a few coldies with the fellas on a hot summers afternoon, shooting the breeze telling the difference between a pilot tale and a fairy tale some people are making the place into barbie’s palace. (Pink, Plastic & Crap)

What’s the world coming too, I thought the heat in the middle east had an effect on peoples brains, but the politically correct elete down in Oz must be suffering something else, let me see……

One of the most balanced and progressive economy’s….. no that’s not it.
Good food/drink/housing errrrr Lifestyle…. Nah that’s not it.
Open government…… nup
Safe, clean environment…… nah couldn’t be.

Well I dunno but some of you seam to have your priorities a bit backward, creating a hissy fit suitable of a two year old makes us look dumb to the rest of the world.

OZ is so isolated from the rest of the BS on this planet is not funny, while half the plant is struggling to even provide food or water for is people the other are looking over their shoulder for the next fella trying to bomb them back to the stoneage, or drive a plane into a building.

Wake up and smell the rose’s……

A crew engaged in some harmless fun, whose other job is to give you the freedom to sleep easy at night make the news….. BIG DEAL.

It’s like the Aussie “Human Shields” that went to Iraq, they lasted two day when they discovered that they could not get water or electricity, let alone a decent meal, and they came home RFQ when they discovered it was DANGEROUS……
Hello…what did you think the job description for HUMAN SHIELD is.

So for all of those who have got your panty’s in a bunch. Wake up and smell the roses, your complaining about the things that make Australia, AUSTRALIA.
If you don’t like it go to England or some parts of the US where now they put up warning signs, warning that there are more warning signs.

To the crew, I know it was fun at the time and when you move off to the civi world at least you’ll get a few rounds bought by the guys who never had the intestinal fortitude to have done it themselves.

To let you know its not all that bad, I had an er in judgment a few years back, pulled off a spectacular arrival for the fellas. At the time there was not a problem but after some one who did not have the ability to do what was witnessed had a sense of humour failure. I lost my job, no big deal we always go onto bigger and better thing, and as a matter of fact it has got me further being known for something than not being known at all.

Politically INcorrect and proud of it.