PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL ground school UK
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2004, 12:29
Send Clowns

Jet Blast Rat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Although this is a rumour network, Keith, it is not really acceptable to post inaccurate rumours about your competition.

If you want a chat about our respective management, I am very happy to, but you must know that I used to work for yours. Plenty of people here remember the past - it was almost exactly 3 years ago, wasn't it? How much did students lose by that? Compare that to our management. A good example, the reason we only have small classes is that our management actually listen to us, and operates the schools how the instructors think they can teach, rather than for pure profit. The classrooms are approved by the CAA for 24 or 25 students, giving plenty of room for the 12 students we prefer or the guaranteed maximum of 15. Are your management as supportive? How are the notes by the way?

You may not understand why people pay extra. I would argue that you have just told us - the very fact that you don't understand what extra our students get here is the reason they come here to get it. Come across, I can show you. We can take the competition, even if you do learn from us.