PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cabin Crew Money Worries?!?!?!?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2004, 17:23
flapsforty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have never encountered a group of individuals more concerned with other peoples money than pilots...They would sell their own grandmother to make an extra dollar.In forums all over PPrune pilots seem compelled to comment on Cabin Crew wages.Its as though they begrudge us getting paid at all.
argus moon, I have an argument with your argument.

Because some pilots on PPRuNe (and who's to say they really are pilots, anonymous forums and all that) are very concerned with other people's money, is there a need to tar the whole group with the the same brush?
I recognise your irritation about posts made by people who feel the need to continuously trash FAs as a group and who think it is justified to denigrate our jobs and our worth as part of the team in the operation. It's stupid, short-sighted and offensive.
I still don't think that it justifies a gross generalisation though.

I know some fellow FAs who steal the spare toilet rolls from hotel rooms to save money at home. Does that mean all of us are too cheap to buy our loo paper?

We all get paid according to what the industry will bear.I have no problem with what techies receive.I say good luck to them.But for God`s sake don`t begrudge me my renumeration.

We call 'em pilots where I work but spot on about not begrudging eachother the money fairly made.