PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Working a day off in EK
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2004, 01:40
Uplink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It never fails to amaze me how individuals like you Albatross can make comments and inputs on a section of this forum where you dont even work or belong.

You dont work for EK by your own admission. You say that you turned the job down (Really?) Yet you still come on here and slag OUR company off. You obviously have some issues, or is it the basic psychology of an individual that is now kicking himself for his poor decision making. A decision based on comments made on this forum.

So tell me because I am maybe missing something here. What makes a person who doesnt work for EK or even work in the Middle East come on to this forum and start making comments and inputs on something they have no right to make comments on. The only thing this tells me is that you let other people make decisions for you. Therefore by right you should NOT be here. So maybe the recruitment dept did their job properly. As all people here are prospective capts and it seems you cant make decisions for yourself, you dont belong here. Should you even be flying aircraft? Now run along to your own forum !

You sad people !