PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Working a day off in EK
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2004, 12:07
albatross2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vow.

Interesting reading all the drivel about CENTS. So all you EK drivers are in Dubai to milk EK as much as possible. And when the management takes decisions based on prudent economics you selfish lot go overboard. When will you ungrateful lot say Thank You to Emirates for where you are today.....accelerated commands and so on. Has it ever crossed your mind where you would have been ( now in the left seats ) if you were not helped by the bias and prejudice of your compatriots in EK recruitment. Most of you are from bankrupt airlines ( charters etc.) and have made Emirates a cool retreat and by GOD you so jealously guard recruitment. If you are being meted unfair treatment by the management then why don't you leave, now that you have the experience provided by the opportunity given you by EK to get commands ( better & higher equipments in the case of ex-capts. and 1st timer Capts.) that you would have slogged for had you stayed in your previous employments.

And before you take turns to say that I am saying so because I did not make the grade, I turned down the offer after reading your mindset here on pprune. I don't want to be part of such a selfish fraternity. SHAME.

Happy Landings.