PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Question about Bush Flying
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2004, 17:46
Captain Magic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger

Jeepers guys you need to relax just a tad. Mr B Sousa, Sir, you obviously don't know me very well ....actually not at all but anyway my point is that I am only pulling the p1ss out of IK. He /She is more than welcome in africa. We definately have enough space. As for being an african I am born and bred african. Just because I wear a white skin is not an issue for me, mabe for but definately not for me. About being scared of a 300 hour pilot being better than me well all I can do is wish him/her best of luck with his/her future career.

Now on to more important things.....

.... Itchy Kitchen you might want to try National Airways Corporation. They are based in Lanseria JHB but have contracts going all over africa. There is also Rossair, Federal air, Airquerius and Kindair Services. I don't have any numbers for you but I am sure if you look them up on the all mighty web you will come right. Good luck once again.

Now as for Cue Ball. I am very well thankyou. Durbs is bloody marvelous. I am in Denmark at the moment for some simm sessions. Otherwise there is nothing new in my little world..

Keep well

cm