PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Working a day off in EK
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2004, 00:21
145qrh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why should I not voice my opinion???? You seem to be the one with the issues,,,,,,if you are so happy with UK CHarter flying .do it and keep your interest in the ME by reading not posting,,,you arent bound_for_dubai in disguise are you ??? your posts resemble that of a rambling teenager.

As for anyone else's opinion on EK or the ME we have made our choice, you yours so as I said get over it , you may have some valid points but it's the way you say them. If you think you live in a democracy ,, well maybe in theory you do,as for workers rights, ahh the famous BAlpa, OK if you work for BA otherwise give youself a 1% payrise .If you screw up in the UK you will end up in front of a great British Sun Reading Jury. Now tell me again about workers rights. Here at least we know where we stand you on the other hand you have no idea .

I can just see it now Tony Blairs book on the Great British Democracy," the world was falling apart round our ears, terrorists were behind every lampost, we made it our goal to put and end to Fox hunting.......all at only 1/4 mill per MP ..what value."

You are at least correct about the Aussies and Canucks. On one hand a bunch of Europeans 8000 miles away, the others failed Americans..........only kidding mate or pal

Some heated language removed 4HP

Last edited by 4HolerPoler; 27th Oct 2004 at 07:51.