PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 26th Oct 2004, 00:23
RDRickster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SilsoeSid,

I wouldn't confuse a high hit rate with affirmation of the views posted herein. A lot of tabloids are sold world wide, but do you really think most people believe in them? As I said before, some of this material has been pretty funny (hence, your entertainment factor).

It's the last bit that really turns my stomach, and some of the folks that you claim allegence with have admitted that this is somewhat personal for them. I didn't mention it earlier, but I've also been in the loop concerning Barry's PM and the circumstances involved. It isn't my place to comment on the contents, and I respect his wishes, too.

Not withstanding Barry's PM, it has been obvious that there seems to be some unresolved interpersonal issues between a few folks (both present and former members of the GE team). It's a shame that this thread was leveraged as a way to attack the man's reputation. In my opinion, Barry has some legitimate reasons for not publically sharing all the details... but I hope that a lot of this information is released soon.

Respectfully,
R2