PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 23rd Oct 2004, 22:56
volrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What have you contributed to aviation in your lifetimes that is so stellar that we should bow to YOUR "petty level?"
RDRickster I ask no one to bow to my level as you put it! I gather we are not allowed to make conjecture of what we were assuming happened?
I was until today unaware of the full facts..Barry replied to the PM I sent him regarding GE
I wont put his PM on here thats for Barry to do if he so wishes. However I did appreciate what he had to say. He answered every question I asked some where not easy to answer for him but to his credit he answered in full. I think I asked most of the questions that were posted on this forum.
Ok So I only have Barry's side of the story but from what he had to say I do not doubt his word. I never doubted his courage I doubted why we had heard nothing and rumours were abound, I am not justifying myself to you or making excuses for being involved in this interesting thread. I would as any other, wish this had been completed but now I have a more fuller picture of what happened I can see this was going to be an uphill task for Barry. But he must be praised for his efforts because I doubt if I would have done the task under the same circumstances.

I backed this project but also asked questions also posted hunour and crtical comments, that is the right of freedom. Do you deny me that mr Rickster or are you the same as Mr TC ?? happy to shoot the messenger but always wanting him to ask and ask again..No it easy for you to sit behind a PC screen and dictate, its not so easy to have the courage to ASK..
So I bow gracefully in your direction as you a wiser man than me.... A giant amongst dwarfs
Good luck to Barry as I wish him well for the future, where ever that takes him.
I now have all the answers tothe questions I sked. So nothing further to add so I will bow out.