PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 23rd Oct 2004, 14:18
Echo 5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TC,

Like SS and maybe a few others I have received a PM from Barry.
Like SS and maybe a few others I have respected Barry's request for privacy regarding the content of the PM and quite rightly so.
As far as I am concerned this is not a witch hunt to discredit Barry, more a criticism of those who were supposed to maintain the GE website and keep all informed as to what was going on.

I am not AAC, never have been and never will be. I personally have no axe to grind and am/was just another PPRuner sharing in the excitement of a great adventure. Like many others I am totally pissed off that the mission has probably come to end and I say that most sincerely.

Think I said to you several weeks ago over the "ring of fire " issue that you need to lighten up or stick to the more serious threads.

Oh.........one more thing,

" This thread has clearly lost its' reason for being. It is courting the ridiculous. No one else comments because it is a pitiful thread worthy of ocassional viewings just to see the latest pathetic comments you have heaped on this person."

If you are intent on being one of Baden Powell's finest would suggest that you don't let your curiousity get the better of you and........STAY AWAY !!

E5

Last edited by Echo 5; 23rd Oct 2004 at 14:38.