PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MK Airlines B747 crash at Halifax
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2004, 20:27
cw6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLOT, I am encouraged to see you have also backed my post that the aircraft 9G-MKJ did not leave LUX with the photographed missing wing to fuse fillett fairings, and to know that the aircraft arrived from AMS having suffered hail damage, only proves you know what was really happening that day. Thank you for your support. So 747 FOCAL the time has come to come clean and admit you are wrong and appologise.

MATKAT.
As for your comments on the "interview" you had I would be interested to hear who interviewed you and quite what was said.
Every airline in the world has the one goal - to provide a safe, efficient, and economic service (in that order). So when being interviewed, you would have been asked to work towards the aim of keeping the aircraft flying. Tell me how that differs from any other airline in the world (African registered or not)?.
Are we all stupid enough to believe you if you are saying that at your interview the person interviewing you said , "break every rule, ignore the MEL/CDL, ignore the Captain, Maintrol, your own gut feeling oh and not forgetting the Maintenance Manual. Come on talk sense man.
Don't start MK bashing; if you felt what was being asked of you was unsafe did you contact the CAA, DOT, Ghanain CAA, or MK quality? I'm guessing not so why after 5 years do you bring it to the forum,you didn't have the conscience then so why now ???
Despite what is written; MK has an amazingly talented, experienced, qualified and enthusiastic team running it, it is run with pride and passion which is from the top, if you were half as successful as the owner of that airline you wouldn't be writting sh1t on here and I would be addressing you as Captain !!.