PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BACX pilots have priority
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2004, 22:04
dicksynormous
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ndeke,

you speak wise words but only at the end of the post about leaving. I can asure you bad as it is my english spelling is it is far superior than my nyanja.(some of it was poor punctuation and grammar by the waybut thanks for pointing it out).

BA bought a regional operation and want to kep it that way.Pilots and all. The known qantity theory may just be the thing that is working against you; and the logic that you may represent a better pilot product than a cadet doesnt apply to their recruitment model. Equally, the fantasy : let rod the sensible manager come to the rescue :is just that ,a fantasy. This is because the words sensible and manager are in the same sentence and they dont care. You and I are ten a penny mate.Well you more you than me i'll wager but lets save that for another arguement (oops immodesty creeping in)

It may be applicable in the matey matey bush background i'm sure we both share but not here.Is bacx your first right seat (read real job)after your atpl conversions? it kind of sounds like it.Not meant to be offensive but it does back up your nieve theory.

As for one bad event in a 747 yeah ok that means they are all sh1te. Do you carry the can for all cx pilots that screw up?

Bottom line bacx is in effect just a franchise handing over the profits to BA.

Now as for you being sarcastic about my modesty at what point in my first post was i being immodest.just saying what i see. I have risen to the occasion in this one though.

For me i'm happy flying by big shiney jet and i too have won some and lost some with big companies cest la vie.
for now nothing i like more than reeducating the ex cx 146 drivers that have joined us on proper use of the sby alti , and real energy management. Now thats being immodest (designed to wind up for the sarcastically challenged). Maybe we'll meet, then you can enlighten me and show me how to spell when you are filling out the voyage report for me to sign.

(ps dont get too stressed if i've upset you its just a forum for geeks, regional atlimeter settings are important .....honest)

Kwaheri ,

The sandwiches still need work.

Last edited by dicksynormous; 21st Oct 2004 at 22:26.