PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BACX pilots have priority
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2004, 18:39
Pontiuspilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pity about all the bitterness. Not one of you mainline types seems capable of empathy. If you stop and think, none of us BRAL types (as we then were) used to slag off and dislike BA and its management and its employees. We were happy as we were, or if we weren't, then we moved on. Since then, we've been asset stripped, had our LHR slots taken away, and have been turned into a lossmaking company, something that never happened, not once in all the years under under the stewardship of Terry L.
If you blinkered BA people can't see why we are hacked off, then you actually deserve our pity, as well as our contempt - no wonder you're so cr@p at CRM!!.
"I'm all right Jack...." is the constant, reliable repetitive theme which you put out. Aren't you supposed to be taught DODAR?
Do you remember what the first 'D' stands for? and the 'R'??

If you applied that wee pnemonic to the BACX situation and thought about the lack of even handedness (ie the relative value of 3 daily primetime LHR slots as compared to a lot of VERY expensive leases on obsolete RJs) when you compare what was done to us as opposed to CFE - you might see where we're coming from - but I doubt it. I suppose you lot thought DAan Air were treated fairly as well!