PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAM Assessment (merged)
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2004, 11:21
jb_flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WG

Today I contacted Qantas and charmed my way past the receptionist (begged is more the word ) and got onto Recruitment.

There I said to the lady that I wanted to withdraw my application for the Fixed Term LH position ( bit my tounge before I said scabreaker...). I then asked if it affected my MAM application, and was put through to another lady. After a bit of a chat it conspired that in a usual world, they would (with my authority) send my file to MAM anyway, as I have already interviewed etc... so she is going to notify MAM about my decision etc. So I am about to email Wei at MAM and explain that I am released, and see what that comes back as.

I think the run may be a little late for this training round, but on past experiences from people here short notice is not unusual... This Sat there is another Assesment Day in PER, so maybe because of the poor turn out last time they may combine 2 training schools, or perhaps I will make it to the next one!

Whats a little more waiting??? Some QF people were on a shortlist for 18 months... so whats another month or 2?

Ah you have to smile sometime!

JB