PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 20th Oct 2004, 10:37
Gobbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

I'd just like to reiterate my previous comments and also add:

What a pile of steaming stuff the GE statement is. The day Barry tells the truth is the day we all drop down dead. It's just a shame the rest of the team have to cover, yet again, for him. They do have their jobs to think about though. I know it must be a bitter pill to swallow for them.

In answer to previous questions asked :

1). Didn't stop at Delhi - probably to escape woman he was seeing.

2). Other pilots available, of course there is!!!! It's just GE is Barry's "Baby".............

3). Has any of you considered that no preperation was done by Barry becasue he had no intention to continue ???

4). Magni are willing to assist, if only asked......

5). Truth.... Your asking a lot to get the truth from Barry, although I'm sure he truly believes he speaks the truth !!!

6). What's he been doing while he's been back..... Can't help you
there, don't think even the team could.... Maybe ask his fiance, she probably knows.....
But it must have taken a lot of thought to find reasons not to continue.

I await, like the rest, for the report to come out on the aircraft. BUT I feel we will never be told the exact truth, well not by Barry and not while the other team members are in the Army !!!!

Last edited by Gobbie; 20th Oct 2004 at 11:18.