PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 19th Oct 2004, 10:34
sparks and stuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is said

As i am sure you are all aware the extraction of pilot and aircraft is well underway and both will be soon back home safe to Yorkshire. It may be hard to belive somtimes but i guess that until proved otherwise we have to belive what we are told. If a pilot tells you somthing, however ridiclulous of far fetched it seems, in the absense of the truth, you have to belive him. If he says he did somthing or somthing happened then that has to be treated as the true statment of events until proved otherwise or ratified by other factors. We should not let this stray from our minds and remember the old saying"it will all come out in the wash". I have lost count of the amount of time i have had stories of great mechanical and electrical problems with aircraft that prevent it from night or weekend flying, only to find that they have sorted themselves by the next day and all is well again. Nobody is qualified to make a snap diagnois of human or engineering factors in the absense of ALL of the relevant information, however tempting it seems at the time and how right or wrong they feel they are.