PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hard interview question
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2004, 06:46
allwerp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
know what i answered?i just say that i'd have to take over the controls.as the safety of the passengers and the crew is my topmost priority.he also asked me a question..'since ur a college student,if ur lecturer has given u a project,and he has given a set of rules and procedures that u must adhere to in doing the project.but u noticed that a few rules are unimportant and can be skipped.thus,enabling u to finish the project sooner and u will be have more time to polish ur project and correct any mistakes in the last week before the deadline(i told him that i am a perfectionist and i like everything to be perfect,and he said in this way,i will have more time 'perfecting' my project).

So what's the most appropriate answer?do they want pilots to 'skip' some rules and regulations like that if the pilots are totally confident that it's the right thing to do..or do they want pilots who will obey the rules and policies set by the company no matter what? what would be the most generally-accepted answer to this question?