PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brussels - rwh 20 for take offs
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2004, 20:40
tgdxb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Mutt,
re. the value of my real estate - well consider I did try to sell it recently because I had enough of it. Believe it or not but it lost 20% of its value due to recently increased noise disturbance!!!!!! So I am even losing on my own money for things that other people are benefitting from.

Due to my involvement in the aviation business I'll tell you my personal conviction that BRU should be closed and a new airport built elsewhere. Everyone would benefit from it: Brussels & surroundings first, but Belgian economy, as well, through the huge building work and the operators thks to reduced infighting.

If our politicians and all reasonable people could think a bit before taking stupid decisions...

Rwy in Sight,
it is a fact of the matter that BRU benefits most to the Flemish community w/ more than 93% of employees overall, including the operators.

I am French speaking and when I wanted to get a job at SN some while ago I was told about the imbalance in favour of French speaking people and the need to hire more Flemish. Let's think about it. Food for thought...