PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Interview stuff
Thread: Interview stuff
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2004, 12:39
df1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi PigBoy,

Yes, I contatced Pete about his course and he pointed out the following. the course is one day (although he did mention extentig it to two days possibly in the future so as to cover more) and is different from other courses on offer. His course (he calls it the "Airline Selection Preparation Course") looks at the airline selection process and the various different selection tests that the airlines are likely to throw at you, from first contact via a c.v and cover letter through to the interview, group exercises and psychometric (did i spell that right??) testing! He emphasises the need to preapare thoroughly due to the stiff competition in the current job market and givesa framework to build on subsequent to the course and before getting that elusive phone call! He'll revamp your c.v and cover letter as part of the course and runs through all the do's and don'ts. He also provides a "post course support" by way of feedback which he has collated from previous clients, which he says is available to anyone who has attended whenever in the future at no extra charge! he seemed to think that this and the C.V service are something that others don't do and to the same extent is something that his clients value highly!

Personally I am contemplating the course so i too would welcome commenst from anyone who has attended! Did anyone else pick up his leaflet at the BALPA job opportunities conference which I thought sounded good!

Thanks
df1