PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 14th Oct 2004, 16:40
Gobbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

A lot of us supported, even though we knew your nick name. We were hoping you wouldn't live up to it..... BUT you have !!!!

We cannot help a man who has no gumption about him, who thinks through his pants, how many have we got on the go??? Isn't that the real reason why we went back to India?

Some may disagree but those working behind the scene's in GE worked hard to get this off the ground, I feel sorry for them, they must be feeling very disheartened.

Mouthing off at us (as usual) doesn't make your excuses sound convincing. Crying wolf comes to mind !!!!

Take a good long hard look at yourself, if you need help... ask for it (but you may have burnt your bridges to get it from "friends"). Be honest, stop hiding behind a girl, getting her to do your dirty work for you and announce you no longer have the balls (!!!!) to carry on.

GE ground crew: You were working with a person who has grandeur ideas but was and is never capable of carrying them out, it was bound for failure early on. That doesn't mean you didn't work hard to MAKE it work and I think you should be proud of yourselves and your achievements. I hope you have learnt and gained new skills from the experience.

Those with the power that be: I appreciate the initial ideas came from Barry, but the object was to get the first Gyro around the world/to Austrailia. After all the time, effort, money, support that has been put into this there is only one question that can be asked......

WHY IS SOMEONE ELSE NOT FINISHING OFF THE JOB BARRY IS INCAPABLE OF DOING ??

There would be far less egg on the faces of those supporters, sponsers and the Army if someone did. And the team wouldn't feel like they had worked towards nothing (or is that the Army way?).

One day I hope a Gyro gets around the world... As for who does it....................