PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prang at Livingstone - C210 - September 2004
Old 14th Oct 2004, 16:11
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GUSTO, yes you are entitled to your opinion, but courtesy suggests that you temper it with common sense. I lost very good friends in this accident, it hurts me so much, and what I want to know right now are FACTS. Proven, substantiated FACTS. I well know the rumours etc that fly around after events like this, but if you feel the need to spill all this so urgently, please consider others before you do it. Rubbishing someone who is not here to defend him/herself is lowest of the low.

If you have concerns regarding the company, perhaps PM the individuals involved.

My friends were lovely people who believed in forgiveness. They would want to know why it happened, not who to blame. There is always more than one factor in accidents, a chain of events. If, as you claim, the company had some part to play, it was only a link in the chain. People are human, they make mistakes. We are here reading this thread because we want to know what and why it happened, so that perhaps if one day, unfortunately, it happens to us, we may have a better idea of what may be done. We are not here to start a mudslinging match.

Remember that the forum owner may be held liable for any remarks that may be found to be slanderous.

Lots of people are hurting because of this. I am sure the company's people are too. You don't need to add to it also.

I say this respectfully, as already rumours have caused unnecessary pain to the family and friends involved. They are going through enough without extra burdens being thrown upon them by thoughtless individuals out to tell 'sensationalist' news. Things said/printed cannot be easily taken back. You may feel the need to reply with sarcasm or anger, if you do so, then may I say I only pity you for not being adult enough to accept someone else's viewpoint.

Sky