PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "A Current Affair" TV Segment
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2004, 09:27
Laikim Liklik Susu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WHAT A FRIGGIN' farce! Another platform to launch ********'s "case".

What the bloody hell did Airservices have to do with TNP hitting terrain? In the end, it all comes down to AVIATING, and the pilot obviously did something wrong, VERY wrong. No amount of Airservice anything was going to help him.

So, we got no facts, a lot of BS from the ********, and a scanty report about Qantas' almost CFIT at YSCB, supposedly because a controller was late, almost causing the CFIT (according to ********), and yet Qantas supposedly couldn't AVIATE and NAVIGATE???????? WTF?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole thing reeks of BS, deception, a ********'s Revenge agenda, typically crap journalism, and absolutely positively no mention of AVIATING.

I can just see how ********'s Nat. Airspace Reform was going to solve all that - on the contrary - resorting back to tried and true would be a better step than his farce!

I'll go back to watching the Simpsons again....

OOPS! Forgot the automatic substitution. Read all those asterisks as D!ckhe4d (Dick Smith, the electronics wizard, in an electronics land of Oz. I am NOT a Dick Smith Wizz kid.... )