PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Eagle - And 'Global Beagle - Around Britain in a Virtual Autogyro'
Old 14th Oct 2004, 07:35
volrider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Been at work so I didnt catch up on this till this morning...So its been officially scrapped...WHAT A SURPRISE..
I think we should create an award for a big failure and lack of heart and the winner is...........

I think it is common knowledge having heard the whispers that Barry wasnt up for it before going back to India...
So this has ended in a farce and Barry will no doubt get flack all round he should quickly apply to the Co-oP as I am sure they will have a vacancy for a milk man , then he will have all the "bottle" he needs..
SS you did a grand job supporting with humour and decent crtical comments on this thread, however isnt it amusing that the hand that feeds gets bitten
Barry you did some sterling stuff to get as far as you did, sadly it all went tits up due to whatever reason, you were more than happy for the aclaim, failure is not a fault but if you lost heart then join the Paula club and be prepared to take the flak......

Just be careful you dont paint your self into a corner

I guss we can havea Global Eagle reunion in the coming years what can we call it?
I'll have a look in this book for some ideas

I am working on a new version of a round the world trip...just got a few minor problems to sort out but I am hopeful to get it going next year, I may ask Barry and his crew to help out with the planning