PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Customer Service Agents
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2004, 13:36
AIRWAY

PPRuNe Co-Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
British Airways Customer Service Agents

Hello All,

Apologies if this is not the right section to post my questions.

Has some of you may know I am doing my PPL with the intention ( probably ) of going commercial but that’s another story, currently I work full time for a logistics company has an accounts manager nothing to do with aviation, I have noticed on BA’s recruitment website that they are recruiting customer services agents to work at LHR, and you guess it right I am thinking in having a go, I think working within BA and in the aviation industry will help me improve my knowledge of the business and other skills ( if I’m successful ), looking at the wage package they are offering base salary of £12500pa (shift pay is not included ) which is less that I am currently on, but still I want to try. The environment where I’m working has become very intensive, people backstabbing each other, talking behind our backs, 4 years and half of this crap is enough, anyway aviation is where the heart is hehehe

Is there any BA Customer Services Agents around here? That could PM me? I’m just looking for some advice.

Kind Regards,
AIRWAY