PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's the policy of LGBT in the services?
Old 11th Oct 2004, 21:15
Wigan Warrior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bootz, I have no idea what you are talking about. Seriously. I am confused.
Painting peoples faces? Masks?
It sounds to me like you’re away with the fairies? You’re not making any sense.
I read some of the replies to your question, they amused me, the banter on here often does, and that’s why I have kept an eye on this thread.
You speak of the truth, yet your 1st of only 2 posts ends “Regards F”, your 2nd ends “R”. What is the truth?
What does your profile mean?
You ask for opinions of people from the armed services – does this mean you are not in the Forces? If you are not, then why do you want to know about opinions of service personnel about gender / sexual bias…unless you’re a journo? If you are a journo say so – tell the truth.
I don’t pretend to be neutral on this issue. In my book God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. But that doesn’t mean I want to fight with anyone that isn’t ‘straight’.
The title of this website (which you question as being not true) is the professional pilots rumour network – the rumour amongst a number of pro pilots in here is that you’re a journo! That probably winds up the people in here more than your issues with sexuality….and is probably why you are not being taken too seriously.

BTW... In answer to your original question - HMG
is an equal opportunities employer. That's the policy. Check out what 'The Boss' says: http://www.mod.uk/issues/equal_opportunities/intro.htm