PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - From Zero to Forty Five - my PPL Diary
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2004, 10:02
mazzy1026

Spicy Meatball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ObsCop - thank you sir, I agree with whats been said, and that anaolgy is pretty spot on. The thing is, today I am taking my girlfriend to the flying school - she is gonna sit by the apron on the picnic tables whilst I do circuits. She has never been in that environment before and she is looking forward to it. I was gonna give her my little scanner, just so she could listen in to me in the circuit - but now I am 50/50. If I were to do it then, perhaps I would give her earphones, as to not make it too obvious. I cant see the harm personally, as there is one in the lounge anyway that everyone can hear (she wont even know what the hell it all means nayway! (sorry luv))

Ian
How heavy are you mate? If you are too heavy for the PA38 Tomahawk, then why not try the PA28 Warrior or similar? It's a 4 seater which in guessing you are not as heavy as 3 average people put together

Solo is creeping up on me now, I am just waiting for the words "ok your turn" as he crawls out the door. Honestly, I cant wait now, my heart will be pounding, and looking back at the start of my thread, I never thought I could get this far!

BRL: I'll check that one out mate, thanks

Regards all

Lee