PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air NZ to replace its Saab fleet
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2004, 08:25
Luke SkyToddler

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Alright Massey man you've made your point, and it was quite a funny joke for the first couple of posts, yes it's good to take the p i s s out of Massey but to be honest it's dragged on a bit now, and since you've totally hijacked the other NSN thread as well, it's kind of boring to be honest for those of us who are actually airline people looking for some gen about NSN, keep clicking on the thread and it's just all this Massey b@ll@cks.

Yes we all know that Massey is the big evil empire whose only mission is taking vast amounts of money off of hordes of clueless talentless muppets whose biggest career choice on graduation is going to be Mcdonalds vs Burger King. (Although I reckon there are certain other flying schools who've stepped up the level of hype in their marketing to near Massey levels recently, maybe the govt gravy train is about to derail )

The point is, that everyone who's not a part of Massey already knows that, so can we now move on pleeeaaasssseeeee Can we at least have one thread for taking the p i s s out of non related GA things like Massey, and one for actually discussing NSN rumours?

Can anyone actually tell us anything new about NSN here, I've lost track of it in all the Massey-ha-ha stuff, is it still definitely Monday they announce the fleet thing?