PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air NZ to replace its Saab fleet
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2004, 03:33
Massey Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Splatgoesyourbrains... NoseGearCollapsedBlamedSomeoneElse

Thanks for your comments there guys but I'm not trying to be funny here... I'm just deciding on what my next carreer step is going to be... As I stated earlier I have over 200hrs and lots of Two Crew Multi Time and am about to Graduate from Massey. I just basically think that getting into a jet at this time... although it is a possibility, probably will not happen. (Some people here are absolute dreamers in my books) hence my interest in either gaining a direct command at Eagle or a Co position on Air Nelson. (of course with the requirement that I go straight onto the Dash 8) My pay will also of course have to be reviewed straight away...
Does anyone have a list of interview questions they would like to share?? Or any tip's?? Any help is really appreciated. AS IF I NEED IT!!

One last question... Those airport ID cards... Can they be used as Identification to get into bars and stuff?? My pilots licence does not have a photo so every time I pull it out to the bouncer I have to produce photo ID anyway... Maybe something that needs to be changed?? And I have also had more than one girl not believe that I'm a pilot, even after showing them the licence... So I think this could be an issue that needs addressing.