PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus May Never Be Sold Off!!
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2004, 18:12
flaps to 60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WW wants to be very careful with what he doing.

The missus does a lot of flying between the UK and IRL and says that that EI has gone from really bad to really ****e.

Every flight she's been on has been between one and four hours late coupled with the impending removal of the Gold Circle lounge and Premier the flyers in her company are thinking of moving to BD, BA, WX etc etc ....basicaly anyone but FR. EI are aware of peoples discord because the minute they announced the cessation of Premier all the major account flyers rang in to threaten closing all accounts. Some even threatened to move their businesses out of Ireland.....silly i know but it was in the press so it must be true.

I know for e're in doors, everyone on company business flies business class and they will not be happy with the removal of TAB points and the little trinkets that come with that service.

Wee Willy has immediatly alienated a large chunk of his profit and is not even providing an FR level of service at the moment.

I met WW once and he came across as a very focused guy but couldn't see one degree either side of the C/L. His head strong dive into the LC arena may well come off but with the way things are at the moment I just dont see it.