PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA's Meal Choice, what Meal Choice?
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2004, 15:18
Athena5

Arrow

Sorry, what is a CSD?

I doubt Paxboy that anything you would have said would have made a draught bit of difference judging from the reception I got, the FA quite frankly couldn't care less. Suppose his attitude was I was only cattle freight so I could like it or lump it. Doubt a business or first class pax would have been treated with such indifference somehow.

As many of you may have gathered I'm a foodie, I actually look forward to my airline meal (when I'm on an airline that actually serves meals) much like to many of you drink is a big issue so what happened was a bit of a slap in the face. But as I said on this occasion I actually enjoyed my vegetarian fare, well it was edible anyway compared to some of the dogs dinner, every veg etc in the world thrown in together mush I was served up on my holidays. I just didn't enjoy the laissez faire, couldn't care less about you attitude.

P.S. Why couldn't BA have just subtracted the number of pax who had ordered vegetarian/special meals from the total number of pax. Minus a few that would have given them a good idea how many pax would have gone for the one & only meat option they skintflintingly chose to offer?