PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA's Meal Choice, what Meal Choice?
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2004, 13:24
Athena5

Grrr

davethelimey

Calm down! The tone of your post is very rude & aggressive.

Can you imagine the extra cost involved to an airline if they brought three different meal choices for each passenger?
Infact to an extent on my flight over that's exactly what they did, two non vegetarian choices & vegetarian/special meals options for those who requested it. Also I was one of the last pax served on this flight & I had no problem getting either of the non vegetarian choices I requested.

On the return flight many got unrequested vegetarian i.e special meals whether they wanted them or not. Why the disparity? Is it any wonder I was surprised & no I normally enjoy airline food, am glad to get anything by that stage. Despite my disdain for vegetarian food I'm actually quite easy to please & wolf down almost anything put out infront of me.

Regarding your last post about the Jehovahs Witnesses, it was meant a bit tongue in cheek infact the whole thread is meant lightheartedly, not as seriously as you're taking it anyway. Of course I don't blame BA cause I was stuck in a queue listening to their rantings being shoved down my throat against my wishes, it would be irrational to do so. You're reading things that aren't there. Perhaps you're one I don't know. Judging by the exception you take I wouldn't be surprised but I am a blood donor & carry an organ donor card so personally I take exception to their views on this issue & their airy fairy, pie in the sky explanation on such a serious issue that affects vulnerable peoples survival & chances of life the other day held as much water as a paper sieve IMHO.

No the pax beside me didn't mind me bringing the subject up, just put my foot in it a little bit, that's all. We struck up a very good amiable relationship during the flight as I normally do with my fellow pax, can't see you doing the same somehow with your attitude & please refrain from your defamatory insulting remarks in future!

In every other way BA's service was exemplary!